Dzogchen Training Level 1
Friday, June 30, 7pm – Sunday, July 9, 4pm
Bardor Tulku Rinpoche and Lama Tatop will present the first level of intensive training in the preparation and main practice of Dzogchen. Rinpcohe and Lama will each teach for an hour in morning sessions, and will lead practice sessions in the afternoon. Students must commit to the full program to attend.
- Cost:$550 (non-members) and $440 (members) – Includes program, empowerment and lunch each day.
- Empowerment – Guru Rinpoche empowerment Saturday, July 8, 2pm.
- Work assignments – In order to facilitate a smooth operation of the retreat, we will be designating chore assignments.
Friday, 6/30, 7pm – opening comments and teaching
Saturday, 7/1- Sunday, 7/9
10-noon: teaching session
2-4pm: practice session*
*Saturday, July 8, 2pm – Guru Rinpoche Empowerment
- Members -To receive your member discount, enter coupon code MEMDZOG on the checkout page.
- Recommended text – Lama Tatop will be using A Guide to The Words of My Perfect Teacher, by Khenpo Ngawang Pelzang. Also available is The Words of My Perfect Teacher, Patrul Rinpoche.
- To register by check or for questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line 10-Day Retreat.