- This year we have celebrated our center's 10th anniversary. Photo: Basia Coulter.
- The kitchen in the new building at KPL has been completed. Photo: Basia Coulter.
- We now have a certificate of occupancy for the basement of our new building: our new dining and kitchen areas are now in use. Photo: Basia Coulter.
- On September 9 and 10, H.E. Jetsun Khandro Rinpoche will offer evening talks, "Beyond Winning and Losing." Photo: Robert Hansen-Sturm.
- We look forward to a visit from H.E. Zurmang Gharwang Rinpoche on October 12-13. Photo: Robert Hansen-Sturm.
Instruction by Lama Tenzin Thutop
We apologize for the inconcenience.
June 1—2 • 10am—Noon & 2—4pm
Medicine Buddha Teaching
Teaching and Instruction by Lama Tashi Topgyal
Cost of the weekend: $100 (membership discount applies).
Lama Tratop will give instruction on the Medicine Buddha practice.
June 22 & 23 • 10am—Noon & 2—4pm
The Essence of Wisdom: Stages of the Path
Cost of the weekend: $120 (membership discount applies).
The teaching is a continuation of an explanation of Guru Rinpoche’s instructions on the stages of the path discovered as terma by Chokgyur Lingpa. These instructions are part of the very secret chittasadhana of Dorje Drakpo Tsal. They will be explained using a commentary by Jamgon Kongtrul Lodro Thaye, “An Expansion of the Light of Wisdom.” A portion of that text has been published in English by Rangjung Yeshe Publications as “The Light of Wisdom. Vol 1.”
Buy MP3 recording of the previous installment in the series.
KPL Construction Project
Make Your Donation as a Gift to
or in Memory of a Loved One
Honor a loved one or their memory with a donation to KPL Construction Fund. We will send a tribute card, signed by Bardor Tulku Rinpoche, to your loved one to inform him or her about your thoughtful contribution or a card in memory to the family of a person who passed away. Read more...
Vision for KPL
Bardor Tulku Rinpoche established Kunzang Palchen Ling in 2003. He is offering this center to Western students in accordance with the wish of his root guru, the 16th Gyalwang Karmapa, Rangjung Rigpe Dorje, to disseminate the Dharma in general and transmission of the Barway Dorje lineage in particular. Read more about the history of KPL and Bardor Rinpoche's vision for our center.
Become a Member of KPL
It is through the continuous support from our members that we can make Kunzang Palchen Ling available to students in the U.S. Learn how you too can become a member of KPL.